Project 1 (preliminary) Jenny Breitrick

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
DustDjinn

Re: Project 1 (preliminary) Jenny Breitrick

Post by DustDjinn »

The second webpage looks the most professional to me. Good use of color and I love the image you used.
Dustin Hill

Juan Vazquez Lopez

Post by Juan Vazquez Lopez »

Hello Jenny,
I Can say that your layouts are a reflection of you...well i do not know you to much but i think it is...anyways...I like better the second one...I do not know but the scheme color and the feeling in the layout itself makes me curious to know what is in it...I like the dominance that the pic have in the layout...i really like it... although your body copy is interesting your type face that you choose does not help to much. :( ..

Good job.
Juan Vazquez Lopez

Siri

Post by Siri »

Jenny, I can definitely say that both of these designs reflect you very well, and if I had to choose one I'd go with the second. Not only does it incorporate an aspect very personal to you, that being your son, but the limited colour scheme works very well. One thing I'd recommend is making your 'Projects' and 'Inspirations' headers bigger – they're getting kind of lost there, and with your paragraph I wouldn't recommend going with a center alignment. Try justifying it, then adjusting justify so it is a center justify.
Cristina Sánchez
| cristina_sanchez@mail.tmcc.edu
| Having the time of your life.

mel_nunez

Post by mel_nunez »

Hey Jenny, Both layouts are great. :D But I like the second version better :arrow: I like the image that you used of the little girl blowing a flower, this image feels like it connects everything in your design. Great job :!:
Jose nunez

freem110

Post by freem110 »

I like both but I am more drawn to the 2nd design. The dandy lion being blown across the page creates some interesting flow. It make my eye go around the page. I really enjoy it. Im not sure what I would change. Good work!
Brian Freeman

Dylan

Post by Dylan »

I actually prefer the background images of the first, but the content box arrangement of the first. Either way they are both pretty rad.
Raymond Dylan Bivens