Rebecca Baumann..Project 1..Final

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
nunezm

Re: Rebecca Baumann..Project 1..Final

Post by nunezm »

Hi Rebecca,
I never seen something like that very original idea especially the personal brand of chewing gum! :D I think maybe you can place the box of gum in the place of the contact and place the piece of gum the contact coming out of the box. :D
Maria Nunez

DustDjinn

Post by DustDjinn »

I love your work and I think that isn't going to stop this semester, the only thing I have a problem with is the yellow.....I personally dislike that color but being that's the only problem I have. I believe you, like your page, are golden.
Dustin Hill

mawpe

Post by mawpe »

I always look forward to your designs, you have the professional skills of a seasoned designer and a broad imagination that keeps everything unexpected. Very inspiring work!
Mark Pederson

Justin Hubert

Post by Justin Hubert »

Looks great. I'm glad you decided to lower the opacity on the gum. The image being covered was not as strong visually. I like your gum packet as well. Very creative.
Justin Hubert

freem110

Post by freem110 »

This is just so fun! I really enjoy it and its so unique! Well done!
Brian Freeman

ekfulton

Post by ekfulton »

Hi Rebecca,
The bubble gum idea was so creative and unique that I am glad it will turn into a live site. The addition of the pack of gum and the sick of gum and the modifications you made to the top of page illustrations all really work for me. You've tightened up the design and still held on to the whimsy. Really great work. The only thing that doesn't really work for he is the chancery typeface for the section titles. I feel like there has to be a more vintage typeface out there that would work better, maybe an old school newspaper serif typeface. But that is a small thing. Great work! EK
E.K. Fulton
ekfulton@gmail.com | 775-298-1515 mobile

campbell_mckeogh

Post by campbell_mckeogh »

cool stuff,