Jose Nunez Project 2

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
mel_nunez

Jose Nunez Project 2

Post by mel_nunez »

Hello everyone! This is preliminary critique for project 2. I decided to redesign a website about a graffiti artist just to make this project fun and interesting to work on it. I feel like this website is incomplete and needs a magic touch to make it fun and interesting to attract the users. here are my two roughs feel free to critique me, don't be shy!!
The original https://sites.google.com/site/tselone/
My rough
Attachments
ninos_webside_secondv.jpg
ninos_webside_secondadditiona.jpg
ninos_webside.jpg
nw_additional_page.jpg
Jose nunez

rmosley

Re: Jose Nunez Project 2

Post by rmosley »

Wow huge difference from the original. Good use of color, type, and I really enjoy the theme through out all pages! Good job!
Rachel Mosley
"Living one beat at a time..."

Juan Vazquez Lopez

Post by Juan Vazquez Lopez »

Hello Mel,
I found most interesting the first layout, I like how you use the Chicago city as a background and how you play with the concept of the paintbrush as a foreground...it really makes a good contrast although I don not know about the guy that is stand up in the middle of nothing, like floting in space...good job.
Juan Vazquez Lopez

re8ecca

Post by re8ecca »

Hi Jose - Your first set is really speaking to me. I'm so impressed how you've made those white glows leap off the dark background, and I think it's working well. My only beef is the floating man. I think he needs something to stand on, but I like how you've masked him out from whatever background he was in originally.
Rebecca Baumann
rebecca.dsb@gmail.com

jennybreitrick

Post by jennybreitrick »

Jose
I really love both of your layouts. My eyes tend to lean towards the first layout but I’m not sure about the image of the man in the middle. I was thinking maybe he could be way, way bigger because he looks a bit tiny. But I do love the back drop on the page! The colors in both layouts are great and I think that you have a good eye for great design.
jen
jenny breitrick

gokudera08

Post by gokudera08 »

they both look great the spraypaint effects look awesome
C.J. Norris. Clark Norris.

Alexey M

Post by Alexey M »

Cool design Jose! I like when you get to graffiti styles in your designs. U always do it so great. I love both layouts. You totally got your target audience.
Alexey Makovskiy

Heyyou

Post by Heyyou »

Jose,

I really like your first design. The spray paint look really works against the background. I agree with Rebecca about the floating guy. Perhaps if you moved him behind the video and increase his size, he would fit better in the layout. On the second page the color work great and I like the idea of showing the murals. I think the images would look better if they were inside the paint and not coming off the edge. I think your concept is really good and you have a start to a quality web site.

Aharon
Oh stewardess, I speak jive

Aharon Williams

nunezm

Post by nunezm »

Hi Jose,
WOW WOW! COOL roughs, Honestly I can't choice one both are amazing and well designed. But the the first layout gets my attend more because of the guy floating and the color choice. Nice Job!
Maria Nunez

OliviasMama12

Post by OliviasMama12 »

Hi Jose!

I'm enjoying the first set much more- it has a beautiful color scheme and I think the navigation buttons are easier to spot because they're not black. Can't wait to see what imagery you choose for the picture boxes!
Nicole Medrano
GRC 175 student