Project 2 layouts

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
campbell_mckeogh

Project 2 layouts

Post by campbell_mckeogh »

here are my two roughs
Attachments
index_02_thumb.jpg
index-thumb.jpg

re8ecca

Re: Project 2 layouts

Post by re8ecca »

Hi Campbell - Both of your roughs have strong visual impact, but I'm liking the first one more for a couple of reasons. First, I'm getting more of a construction-vibe from it, which I assume is the nature of the company, and two, I like how you've made room for just the right amount of content. It gives the company a chance to pitch themselves without drowning the customer in too much information. Everything feels like it's in balance, and I like how you're using different type sizes to create hierarchy. It's looking good.
Rebecca Baumann
rebecca.dsb@gmail.com

gokudera08

Post by gokudera08 »

both look good but possibly try to use some contractor colors like caution tape yellow and black as opposed to the black and white it does look good but i think you can make the designs better.
C.J. Norris. Clark Norris.

jennybreitrick

Post by jennybreitrick »

I am so in love with the colors and imagery that you chose for your webpage!!! It looks very professional! Almost like a poster that you would see out on the streets. Great job!
jen
jenny breitrick

Alexey M

Post by Alexey M »

First one is my favorite. Great layout, colors and imagery.
Alexey Makovskiy

Juan Vazquez Lopez

Post by Juan Vazquez Lopez »

Hey Campbell,
I like the first one because the scheme color that u choose and because it looks pleasant to the eye, very organized.
Juan Vazquez Lopez

Heyyou

Post by Heyyou »

Campbell,

The first one has much better hierarchy. I like the contrast and color scheme. It feels like it might have too much space. I understand the need for simplicity and it works in that regard, but a background for the navigation or some additional graphic element might give it some balance. Very nice work.

Aharon
Oh stewardess, I speak jive

Aharon Williams

donnalouwho

Post by donnalouwho »

Hey Campbell,

Nice work on both! I think I prefer the first design. I think the layout is great for the company and the bold type is appropriate as well. The spot of color you chose with the black and white is great. Nicely done! :)
Donna Harn

OliviasMama12

Post by OliviasMama12 »

Hi Campbell!

I like both! But is there anyway I guess that you could take the imagery from the second layout and integrate it into the first layout?
Nicole Medrano
GRC 175 student

nunezm

Post by nunezm »

Hi Campbell,
The first layout is my favorite its organized and not overwhelming nice choice of text. :D
Maria Nunez