C.J.Norris_project2drafts

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
gokudera08

C.J.Norris_project2drafts

Post by gokudera08 »

here are the jpgs for the fixing of the website the original web address is bbtactics.com if you wish to see if then see my reworks. this is a site for information so i just wanted it to intresting to the people seeing the site. as for the game the main things to know are its basically a fantasy so thing WoW or Lord of the Rings and such then football based on dice.
Attachments
bbtacticssite2page1.jpg
bbtacticssite2.jpg
bbtacticssitepage1.jpg
bbtacticssite.jpg
C.J. Norris. Clark Norris.

re8ecca

Re: C.J.Norris_project2drafts

Post by re8ecca »

Hi CJ - I think you've chosen a tough one here, because their current site isn't all that bad, although I agree that it could be more interesting.

To make this work, I'd suggest staying away from a monochromatic color scheme. I don't think it provides enough interest in this case. I think you need some complimentary colors to play with. Also, I'd recommend finding two typefaces that contrast each other - like you did in your second concept.
Rebecca Baumann
rebecca.dsb@gmail.com

jennybreitrick

Post by jennybreitrick »

I love your use of color in both layouts! It would be fun to see the imagery that you are going to use.
jenny breitrick

Alexey M

Post by Alexey M »

Clean, nice looking layouts. Nothing is overdone. Good job CJ!
Alexey Makovskiy

Juan Vazquez Lopez

Post by Juan Vazquez Lopez »

Hi C.J,
I like better the first concept because the typeface and the hierarchy that you use on it helps a lot. Good job
Juan Vazquez Lopez

mel_nunez

Post by mel_nunez »

hello C.J. I agree with Rebecca you pick a hard one.. but overall i think you are going to a good direction i personally like the first version the big headline is grabbing my attention and makes me stay on the page to look for something investing.
Jose nunez

Heyyou

Post by Heyyou »

C.J.,

I like the second layout better because of the interesting typeface you used for the headline and I think the green works better as a color scheme. I would really like to see more imagery because visuals help people understand where they are very quickly. These are a nice start.

Aharon
Oh stewardess, I speak jive

Aharon Williams

OliviasMama12

Post by OliviasMama12 »

Hi C.J.!

Well I am leaning toward the orange website- it must be the colors or something but they are really jumping out at me! When you throw the imagery in there it should all come together nicely!
Nicole Medrano
GRC 175 student

nunezm

Post by nunezm »

Hi C.J,

I'm leading towards more the green color scheme. I also like the typeface. Since the original site is about games this site looks like a game site which is great! Nice Job :D
Maria Nunez

donnalouwho

Post by donnalouwho »

Hi Cj,

It's so awesome that you enjoy using bright colors, a lot of people are nervous to do that! I prefer the second one as the type is a bit more creative. I also agree with Rebecca, the primary color is good but I think it does need a contrasting color to help make things stand out a little more. Coming along very well, though! Can't wait to see it all finished. :)
Donna Harn