Project 2 Preliminary Work

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
mawpe

Re: Project 2 Preliminary Work

Post by mawpe »

these are really sharp looking, nice colors. I'd like to see the original to see what you improved on
Mark Pederson

DustDjinn

Post by DustDjinn »

Damn Brian you know how to work that page!

lol I really like your first layout. *clap clap*
Dustin Hill

Landsknecht

Post by Landsknecht »

I like parts of both designs... but I can't just say combine them. I really like the navigation design of layout 3, but not the homepage.... I like the simplicity of layout 1, but it doesn't seem to occupy enough space. I'm not sure what to suggest, but you have done a very nice job.
Jeremy Winkler
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quotes found on the internet are not always accurate - Abraham Lincoln

mel_nunez

Post by mel_nunez »

hey!! i like the first layout. I like how you incorporate the navigation and the logo on the same window it makes essay to navigate. you also did a good job with the colors .. nice job!
Jose nunez

I'mNicole

Post by I'mNicole »

Heya Brian.

The picture you're using is a great focal point on your first homepage, and the navigation is simple and easy. I know it would totally ruin the whole point of the picture, but I still kind of want that "welcome!" blurb on the homepage though, to better give me an idea of what I'm getting into right from the start. Maybe play with opacity and see if it's possible.

I like the organization and presentation of the second one. It still has easy navigation and the cool little logo image, and the picture doesn't overwhelm everything else. I would probably delineate your footer better, and maybe use different pictures in the section title area instead of the same one over and over.

Personally, I like the second better.
"The world is full of ignorant people who don't know what you have just found out." - Unknown

unrepentant nerd/bookworm/geek,
Nicole Hicks

Dylan

Post by Dylan »

I prefer the second design, mainly because I feel the image on the first is a bit overwhelming.
Raymond Dylan Bivens