PrOject TwO

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
donnalouwho

Re: PrOject TwO

Post by donnalouwho »

Hi Martin!

I like the second design. I really like the graphic you used in the middle of the page. I think tightening up the text all around may be a good idea. The colors are great and I love the bold header. Good job!
Donna Harn

mawpe

Post by mawpe »

the second design is strangely compelling to me and I cant explain why. It such a huge difference from the original and that's great
Mark Pederson

DustDjinn

Post by DustDjinn »

Go with the second layout the eye being the center is super creative and cool.
Dustin Hill

Landsknecht

Post by Landsknecht »

I like your second design better. Colors images and layout are great.
Jeremy Winkler
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quotes found on the internet are not always accurate - Abraham Lincoln

mel_nunez

Post by mel_nunez »

que onda Martin!! event thought this website was a challenge you brought it up. the logo that you create looks awsome it goes with the theme .. i then to like more the color scheme for the second layout the graphics that you used attracts the viewers attention. buen trabajo Martin :D
Jose nunez

I'mNicole

Post by I'mNicole »

Heya Martin.

I actually like the pink and blue color scheme you have going on in the first one. It doesn't really have anything to do with x-rays, but it works! I think it's laid out professionally and is very clean and neat. You almost have too much white space between your copy and the footer and header, and I'd pick a different font for your links. You also have this empty red-bordered white box in the upper right corner, and I just want to know why, haha.

The image in the middle of your second is definitely an interesting focal point, and I think the color scheme on this one is probably more medically related. But this homepage is just way too busy for me. It took a minute for me to find the links, which made me impatient, and I don't care for how the copy on the right starts to curve inward at the bottom. The content page is much more neatly laid out but some tweaking with placement of your text versus the picture needs to be done. And still with the same empty box in the upper right!

Personally, I like the first better.
"The world is full of ignorant people who don't know what you have just found out." - Unknown

unrepentant nerd/bookworm/geek,
Nicole Hicks

Dylan

Post by Dylan »

Your second design is very well done. The color scheme and layout are very interesting and unique.
Raymond Dylan Bivens

freem110

Post by freem110 »

I prefer your first layout, good use of color and clear content. I like it!
Brian Freeman