Project 2 Roughs - Donna Harn

This is an archive subforum of the previous version of Project Three. This is for inspiration only. DO NOT POST YOUR PROJECT THREES HERE.
Martin5Ar

Re: Project 2 Roughs - Donna Harn

Post by Martin5Ar »

Nice work on your first design. Everything seems perfect to me. It looks so fresh, clean and simple, and has a strong visual attraction. The flower picture interacts perfectly with the background. Plus your typeface works out so well with your design. You don't have to change anything. Congrats! ;)
Martin Aranda

DustDjinn

Post by DustDjinn »

Your first layout is perfect and I don't know what you could fix.
Dustin Hill

Landsknecht

Post by Landsknecht »

You have 2 great designs. I really like the green one better. The colors and images really make it feel tropical.
Jeremy Winkler
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quotes found on the internet are not always accurate - Abraham Lincoln

mel_nunez

Post by mel_nunez »

Hi Donna!! you did a good gob on both concepts .. i tend to like better the first one the combination of the colors make me feel more relax!
Jose nunez

Dylan

Post by Dylan »

I love the bold imagery and clolor scheme of your first, its a vast improvement on the original. nice work!
Raymond Dylan Bivens

freem110

Post by freem110 »

I love the first design! You only have Crisp and clear info, which makes it pleasant to look at, we'll done!
Brian Freeman

mawpe

Post by mawpe »

wow, what a gigantic improvement! I couldn't even look at the original, it made my eyes hurt. you should have a show on TLC called flip this website :)
Mark Pederson