Project 2 roughs

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
DustDjinn

Re: Project 2 roughs

Post by DustDjinn »

I like the second layout but I just seem to think there is a better way you can be using the color gold.
Dustin Hill

I'mNicole

Post by I'mNicole »

Heya Jeremy.

I'm really not a big fan of huge background images on websites but I think you've worked yours very well on the first one. The placement of the little starburst behind the "go gold!" is spectacularly done. It's overall very neat and easy to navigate. I'd probably like to see some rollover effects on your link buttons, and maybe round the edges instead of making them square.

The pictures as your links on the second are marvelously done. This one does seem a good deal plainer after your first layout, so I agree that you need some splash of color to give it a more dynamic feel. Maybe also incorporate it into the bottom as well, to really tie it all together.

Personally, I like the first better.
"The world is full of ignorant people who don't know what you have just found out." - Unknown

unrepentant nerd/bookworm/geek,
Nicole Hicks

Dylan

Post by Dylan »

I think the first roughs with the image background are stronger, although they are both vast improvements on the original. Nice job.
Raymond Dylan Bivens

mel_nunez

Post by mel_nunez »

hi Jeremy
im leading towards the first design i really like the color scheme that you used.. i agree with other students the navigation page is to dominant other than that you did a good job !!
Jose nunez

freem110

Post by freem110 »

I like both layouts, I think I favor the second one. The only suggestion I have is to use a milder background and save bright colors and images in your banner and content. Well done!
Brian Freeman