ekfulton project 2 preliminary

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
mawpe

Re: ekfulton project 2 preliminary

Post by mawpe »

that's a huge improvement, good work. If you can find a better donner ski ranch logo it would help, that one looks kind of chewed up
Mark Pederson

DustDjinn

Post by DustDjinn »

Ton down your colors to close match the vintage photo and use two colors on things you want to pop. I would get rid of the green on the buttons.
Dustin Hill

Landsknecht

Post by Landsknecht »

I like your choice of images, but not sure if the blue and orange are working with the idea of skiing...
Jeremy Winkler
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quotes found on the internet are not always accurate - Abraham Lincoln

I'mNicole

Post by I'mNicole »

Heya E.K.

I think this makes a great homepage, but I'm really curious what your content pages are going to look like. Especially navigation wise. I'd also like to know when the the two pictures were taken, so maybe actually put in the year somewhere on them so people really understand how long DSR has been around. You probably don't need to put a period after "Generations of Memories" though.
"The world is full of ignorant people who don't know what you have just found out." - Unknown

unrepentant nerd/bookworm/geek,
Nicole Hicks

Dylan

Post by Dylan »

I like It a lot. The colors are so much better than the way the website is now. Nice job.
Raymond Dylan Bivens

mel_nunez

Post by mel_nunez »

HI E.K cool looking concept i like the transition from black and withe to color !!
Jose nunez

freem110

Post by freem110 »

I really enjoy your design, but I feel like you should stick with either a vintage theme or a modern theme, I think that will unify the design much more. It's fun and playful layout, well done!
Brian Freeman