Dylan Bivens Proj 2 Preliminary

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
I'mNicole

Re: Dylan Bivens Proj 2 Preliminary

Post by I'mNicole »

Heya Dylan.

I like the background you chose for Chris' Guitars. It's interesting without being overwhelming. I would try to incorporate those vibrant colors in your header more into the rest of the site though, because they're a little distracting as they are. Also, it feels like you're just kind of jumping right into the meat of the site without offering any kind of introduction or 'welcome!' blurb, and I find myself thrown off a bit by that.

You've definitely cleaned up and organized the MSY site a lot better but I'm having that same problem where I'm not entirely sure what I'm looking at it. Maybe it's just me, but I always kind of want an introduction from sites like these.

Personally, I like the first better.
"The world is full of ignorant people who don't know what you have just found out." - Unknown

unrepentant nerd/bookworm/geek,
Nicole Hicks

DustDjinn

Post by DustDjinn »

I like the idea for the guitars but I enjoy the layout more for the second one. In my opinion If you are gonna show guitars on the home page in the body then you don't need to put them in the header.
Dustin Hill

Landsknecht

Post by Landsknecht »

I like your choice of the guitar site. It needs more help than the tech site. Your roughs for it really say "guitar site".
Jeremy Winkler
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quotes found on the internet are not always accurate - Abraham Lincoln

mel_nunez

Post by mel_nunez »

Hello Dylan ... i would love to see the Chris's Gituars i think you are going towards good direction wit that concept. :D
Jose nunez

freem110

Post by freem110 »

I like the guitar designs for sure! I like your layout because its edgy but I feel you could push it further, nice job!
Brian Freeman