project ywo layouts

This is an archive subforum of the previous version of Project Three. This is for inspiration only. DO NOT POST YOUR PROJECT THREES HERE.
nunezm

Re: project ywo layouts

Post by nunezm »

Hi Juan,
I really like your second layout. The color scheme is prefect it really goes with science concept, the images are great. I agree with Rebecca about redesigning the logo and use the same color scheme as the and background color. Also, instead of using the black color for text use white so can more readable. Also, remember me telling you in class about making another link for the information at is at the bottom of the home page, It would make the homepage pop out more. (Just and Idea). Other then that great Job! :D
Maria Nunez

Martin5Ar

Post by Martin5Ar »

Good Job!, I like your second design more because you have such a nice background there. It's very interesting and intense. However your headline needs some improvements. Come up with some eye-catching elements for it. :)
Martin Aranda

DustDjinn

Post by DustDjinn »

I find the first two the best but I would change the color.
Dustin Hill

Landsknecht

Post by Landsknecht »

I really like your second design. Very visual, nice color choices, but the text isn't as readable as the first design. I don't know what to say about that logo...but I agree with the others (it isn't helping the design much)
Jeremy Winkler
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quotes found on the internet are not always accurate - Abraham Lincoln

Dylan

Post by Dylan »

I think I prefer your second designs, just because they dont clash as bad with the colors of that photo of hands. nice job!
Raymond Dylan Bivens

freem110

Post by freem110 »

I like the feel of it, I think it may need a bit more contrast between text and background. Perhaps some text boxes would help with that, but nice work!
Brian Freeman

mawpe

Post by mawpe »

awesome, good work! love the Darwin picture. huge improvement. the original is horrible, looks like a monkey did it
Mark Pederson