Project 3 prelim cjn

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
gokudera08

Project 3 prelim cjn

Post by gokudera08 »

here are my 2 designs for the tmcc website. please leave your feedback below ^_^.
Attachments
Style 2
Style 2
Style 1
Style 1
C.J. Norris. Clark Norris.

jennybreitrick

Re: Project 3 prelim cjn

Post by jennybreitrick »

CJ-try reposting these..cuz I think there is something wrong with the link to them
jenny breitrick

mawpe

Post by mawpe »

I'm not sure how to critique these because both of them are the same with the exception of the colors. I like the idea of keeping things clean in your design. Some additional imagery would really increase the look of your roughs. I noticed some spelling errors, so you may want to use spell check to avoid those.
Mark Pederson

I'mNicole

Post by I'mNicole »

Heya C.J.

I'm going to ditto what Mark said, in that they're the same design with different colors. It'd be nice to see more variety and you stretching your boundaries a bit more. I'd definitely include some pictures and graphics to spruce it up, and also find a way to blend the TMCC logo better so it doesn't have that tacky white background.
"The world is full of ignorant people who don't know what you have just found out." - Unknown

unrepentant nerd/bookworm/geek,
Nicole Hicks

Juan Vazquez Lopez

Post by Juan Vazquez Lopez »

Hey C.J,
Well, I do not now, your designs looks simple and similar, perhaps some images could help or some interesting crazy type in the header.
Juan Vazquez Lopez

re8ecca

Post by re8ecca »

Hi CJ - These are too basic, although it does create a framework for you to start from. I will echo what has already been said -- this desperately needs images and typography.
Rebecca Baumann
rebecca.dsb@gmail.com

donnalouwho

Post by donnalouwho »

hard to say, needs a few more elements! maybe some cool images and some contrasting typography?
Donna Harn

Justin Hubert

Post by Justin Hubert »

Hi Cj, i think that your color choices are a little too neon. They make the design feel like you were limited to just blue and green. I would try using type that isn't the same color as the background.
Justin Hubert

DustDjinn

Post by DustDjinn »

um, I think blue is the better color.
Dustin Hill

Alexey M

Post by Alexey M »

I like the blue one better. Like the simplicity. Wish to see more elements, like images and stuff.
Alexey Makovskiy