Project 2 Final (Rebecca Baumann)

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
re8ecca

Project 2 Final (Rebecca Baumann)

Post by re8ecca »

Here is the link to my portal: http://grc175.com/student/spring_2013/rebecca_baumann/

There are two places on the Pot of Gold website where I need to put in forms (for ordering and emailing the company), but I wasn't able to figure out how to make them in time for this deadline. It's something I'm going to work on, but for now there are some gaping holes where they should go.
Rebecca Baumann
rebecca.dsb@gmail.com

I'mNicole

Re: Project 2 Final (Rebecca Baumann)

Post by I'mNicole »

Heya Rebecca.

I think both your homepage and your second project came out very well, pretty much exactly as you'd imagined them through Photoshop, so good job! Your homepage does have a lot of extra space at the bottom, and I was wondering if you did that on purpose, and if you did, why? And on your second project, you have a mess of Javascript in your head section, but it would probably be neater if you put that script in a separate file and then put it in your scripts folder with a link.
"The world is full of ignorant people who don't know what you have just found out." - Unknown

unrepentant nerd/bookworm/geek,
Nicole Hicks

Alexey M

Post by Alexey M »

As I sad before - your design is awesome. For technical part - everything works perfectly.
Alexey Makovskiy

donnalouwho

Post by donnalouwho »

your stuff is always amazing. always. i love everything about your portal page. and, of course, your re-design is flawless. i strive to be more like you! honest. :)
Donna Harn

OliviasMama12

Post by OliviasMama12 »

Hi Rebecca!

Very cute website with a very consistent look throughout- You can always tell that you put a lot of time and effort into your work. When you figure out how to place in those email and contact thingies in the blank spaces can you do mine too??!! Just kiddin' Great Job!!!

Nikki
Nicole Medrano
GRC 175 student

jennybreitrick

Post by jennybreitrick »

Wow… you really nailed this project!! If you need help…I went into the open labs last weekend and this kid who is the” open lab guy” (one of them) and he was like a total genius! And helped me from slamming my own hand into the door so I could have an excuse to NOT finish the project…but yea, he was great and knows his stuff.
jen
jenny breitrick

rmosley

Post by rmosley »

Good job Rebecca! The bubble gum actually looks like bubble gum, you lowered the opacity on it right? Your website has great depth with all your graphics and use of color theme. The Pot of Gold website was done very nicely. I love the color scheme, organic artwork, and the type face really goes well. Good job!
Rachel Mosley
"Living one beat at a time..."

gokudera08

Post by gokudera08 »

It looks really good i love the color choice's you made
C.J. Norris. Clark Norris.

Martin5Ar

Post by Martin5Ar »

Amazing! Very nice work. I love your designs and color choices. You totally have a gift I must say. Everything seems very complete and organized. In other words, I enjoyed surfing your website, and that's the point of it.
Martin Aranda

nunezm

Post by nunezm »

Hi Rebecca,
HONESTLY GREAT JOB!! Both of sites turned out great. There is nothing to fix. I like the the color scheme on both of your sites.
Maria Nunez