project 1 and project 2 final!

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
mel_nunez

project 1 and project 2 final!

Post by mel_nunez »

Hello everybody!! this was harder than I thought, but I did my best to get everything done :)

Here is the link to my website..!

http://www.grc175.com/student/spring_20 ... index.html
Jose nunez

re8ecca

Re: project 1 and project 2 final!

Post by re8ecca »

Hi Mel - Your work feels really vibrant, and it stands apart from everyone else's. I think you are particularly good at picking colors, and using strong contrast to set it all off. If I have a criticism though, it's that both websites feel really similar. It's good to have a style, but you also don't want to run the risk of being seen as a one-trick pony in the design world. Just make sure that your portfolio is well-rounded.
Rebecca Baumann
rebecca.dsb@gmail.com

donnalouwho

Post by donnalouwho »

Nice work on the finished sites. They both look great. I love your dynamic designs and the wonderful use of color, so awesome. I would have to agree with Rebecca about how similar they look. Both awesome though! :)
Donna Harn

OliviasMama12

Post by OliviasMama12 »

Hi Mel! Wow! A much better looking website than the old one- great job! I love the fun color scheme and the graphics are all very exciting to the eye. I guess the only negative feedback I have is on your "contact" page, "contact" is misspelled (a small oopsie.) Overall awesome job!!!!

Nikki
Nicole Medrano
GRC 175 student

jennybreitrick

Post by jennybreitrick »

I could comment on every single thing that I like on your webpage…but it would be way shorter to just say GREAT JOB!!! The imagery that you picked it amazing!!! And how you added the slideshow is fantastic! Great job about pouring your heart and soul out on these projects…I can’t wait to see what you come up with for the final project.
jen
jenny breitrick

rmosley

Post by rmosley »

Hey Mel! I really like how consistant the theme is. On Project 2, the font used on the buttons, isnt really matching up with everything else. Maybe play with that more? Other than that, I like how the rollover image is different from the button itself. Good job!
Rachel Mosley
"Living one beat at a time..."

gokudera08

Post by gokudera08 »

It looks amazing overall great work.
C.J. Norris. Clark Norris.

nunezm

Post by nunezm »

Hi Manuel,
WOW! You have two amazing sites. I'm really enjoying them both. Just one thing fix the contac to contact and you should be good. Great job :)
Maria Nunez

I'mNicole

Post by I'mNicole »

Heya Jose.

Wonderful! Your homepage looks spectacular and everything just goes together well. I really like your rollover effects too. Your actual text links need some more oomph though, because right now it looks like they're at the default settings, which is super distracting compared to the other awesomeness. Also, you need to title your pages! Your project two came out great too, although you have a horizontal scroll for some reason. Also, your copy gets lost in the background at the bottom, so you might either need to shorten the text or find a way to increase the white part of the background.
"The world is full of ignorant people who don't know what you have just found out." - Unknown

unrepentant nerd/bookworm/geek,
Nicole Hicks

Dylan

Post by Dylan »

Nice job, both of your websites are really well made. I think your first set of roll overs is much better, the subtle changes are always better than the major ones.
Raymond Dylan Bivens