Nicole Hicks, Project Two Final

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
I'mNicole

Nicole Hicks, Project Two Final

Post by I'mNicole »

Heya everyone.

My portal: http://www.grc175.com/student/spring_2013/nicole_hicks/

My project two: http://www.grc175.com/student/spring_20 ... oject_two/

I went with the majority and picked my second design, as it was my favorite too. I did make some adjustments based on your feedback, particularly by breaking up the monotony of the blue background a bit and spacing the header some more.

And it all validates as HTML5, hurrah.

Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention that not all of the links work on my second project; the five page prototype is the homepage, the CRHA history (first link under "about"), and all of the pages in the footer. All of the other links just direct to the same page.
"The world is full of ignorant people who don't know what you have just found out." - Unknown

unrepentant nerd/bookworm/geek,
Nicole Hicks

Alexey M

Re: Nicole Hicks, Project Two Final

Post by Alexey M »

Great job on both sites. Everything looks nice and work very well. Not much to add.
Alexey Makovskiy

re8ecca

Post by re8ecca »

Hi Nicole - I like your use of the diagonal lines on the header and footer areas - that's my favorite part of the design. I would like to see more images of horses throughout the content area, since they're such appealing animals.
Rebecca Baumann
rebecca.dsb@gmail.com

donnalouwho

Post by donnalouwho »

hi nicole, great job on your projects! i like the portal page very much. it's so different than anyone else's, creative. the project two looks great , nice layout. some more horse photos would definitely add and compliment your design!
Donna Harn

OliviasMama12

Post by OliviasMama12 »

Hi Nicole!

I like the overall look of your project 2- but when I click on every link, nothing is happening... did anyone else have this problem? or is my computer just being ridiculous?

anyway, from what I CAN see, I enjoy it very much!

Nikki
Nicole Medrano
GRC 175 student

jennybreitrick

Post by jennybreitrick »

I absolutely love your home page! Very neat! I have one small suggestion for your project two..the blue text over the horse is very hard to make out…I was thinking that either the text or horse at the top…well one, should be moved maybe to the right side of the page…or find a clever way of making the text stand out from the horse- but great job, overall.
jen
jenny breitrick

gokudera08

Post by gokudera08 »

I love it you never see sites just based on that right side it looks really good and innovative.
C.J. Norris. Clark Norris.

nunezm

Post by nunezm »

Hi Nicole,
I really like your portal site. I have never seen one like that very original! On project two I'm glad your choice it , the over layout is great. I agree with others adding more images of horse is need since the site is about horses. Other then that it looks great! :)
Maria Nunez

Martin5Ar

Post by Martin5Ar »

Hey Nicole, good job!! Everything looks very professional and well organized. I like how you incorporated the drop down menu on your project two. I was going to do the same thing on mine, but I didn't know how. ^^"
Martin Aranda

Dylan

Post by Dylan »

I like the originality of your first design. Your second seems to have some pixelation though.
Raymond Dylan Bivens