Project 2 Final Maria Nunez

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
nunezm

Project 2 Final Maria Nunez

Post by nunezm »

Hi Everybody,
Took me sometime to complete it but here it is. Here's the link to my project 1 and 2 hope you all like. :)
http://grc175.com/student/spring_2013/m ... index.html
Last edited by nunezm on Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Maria Nunez

re8ecca

Re: Project 2 Final Maria Nunez

Post by re8ecca »

Hi Maria - I think your color palette and choice of white background works well with the Kids Needs website. It needs to feel happy and hopeful, and I think you accomplish that with many of your design choices.

I do have two ideas to share: 1) I would try flipping the child on the left so that the photo is angling toward the content, rather than away from it, and 2) I would use an opaque background for the content box, so that when it runs over the child on the right, you can still see her through it. I think Michael showed us that very technique, and it would work well here.
Rebecca Baumann
rebecca.dsb@gmail.com

Alexey M

Post by Alexey M »

I really like that your design looks the same as your design in photoshop, cause sometimes its kinda hard to achieve. Great job! All links and layouts work well.
Alexey Makovskiy

donnalouwho

Post by donnalouwho »

HI Maria,

I like your portal page, I think it came together nicely. I think your re-design could use maybe a few more images or perhaps more information to fill the space. Kids Needs is an awesome thing, glad you decided to do it. :)
Donna Harn

OliviasMama12

Post by OliviasMama12 »

Hi Maria-

Yes your portal page is beautiful! When I clicked on your link for your project 2, I'm wondering if something is missing? Like some content or text or images? It kind of seems like there is a lot of white space between the kids images. But anyway, great job, and nice use of your image graphics!

Nikki
Nicole Medrano
GRC 175 student

jennybreitrick

Post by jennybreitrick »

I really like your website! One suggestion that I have is the title pages at the top left all seem to get cut off by a letter or two because of the black on black…maybe if you moved it to the right a smidge then you would be able to read the whole text…great job though!
jen
jenny breitrick

gokudera08

Post by gokudera08 »

I like both the websites the choice of color is really fun.
C.J. Norris. Clark Norris.

I'mNicole

Post by I'mNicole »

Heya Maria.

Nicely done! Your homepage came out very neat and clean and I love how you put your CSS validator buttons on it! I think it'd look cool if you could find a way to put a border around your content area, to really separate it from the blue background. Your second project came out well too, though there does seem to be a lot of whitespace around and between your elements. Maybe try to tighten it up or add more in there.
"The world is full of ignorant people who don't know what you have just found out." - Unknown

unrepentant nerd/bookworm/geek,
Nicole Hicks

Dylan

Post by Dylan »

The color scheme of your first is pretty good. Whats W3C css?
Raymond Dylan Bivens

DustDjinn

Post by DustDjinn »

Good choice of colors.
Dustin Hill