m_pederson_website

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
mawpe

m_pederson_website

Post by mawpe »

somehow this works! I really can't say I understand how I did it, mostly just by being stubborn. I'm pretty sure I did everything in the wrong order but the links work and it looks like it's supposed to, so I guess that's what counts. I'm sure my code would frighten anyone who knows what they are doing though...
http://www.grc175.com/student/spring_20 ... _pederson/
Mark Pederson

re8ecca

Re: m_pederson_website

Post by re8ecca »

Hi Mark - I like your new header on the portal site, but my only concern is that it blocks out quite a bit of your cool photograph. Perhaps if the photograph was scaled down to fit inside the top and bottom borders it could still maintain that sense of perspective that is so jaw-dropping.

I have to tell you that I absolutely love your design for the dog groomer site. It's one of my favorites. I love the color scheme, I love the simple illustrations, and I love how you have it all laid out. The only thing I don't love is the carpet background - I think it's a great idea conceptually, but to look really professional I think that texture needs to tile seamlessly.

p.s. Your Contact link goes to the live site. Not sure if that was intentional, or not.
Rebecca Baumann
rebecca.dsb@gmail.com

Alexey M

Post by Alexey M »

Hey, Mark. Both sites look very nice. All the pages and links work well. Great job!
Alexey Makovskiy

donnalouwho

Post by donnalouwho »

good job, mark. see? you got it, too! very cute re-do site, i like it very much. i think you did a great job. also, your portal page is really cool. love the image you used.
Donna Harn

OliviasMama12

Post by OliviasMama12 »

Hi Mark!

Well I rally like your website and the puppy graphic you've chosen to use- neat how it has that "fur" texture :-) I think my favorite part of all is the images you've chosen to use of the dog getting a bath... he just looks so bummed about getting a bath, but it's cracking me up!!! Great job!

Nikki
Nicole Medrano
GRC 175 student

jennybreitrick

Post by jennybreitrick »

Great job on this, and I agree that this was a challenge…im not sure if its my computer…but I am only able to see half of your site….like I can’t scroll down. If this is the case Im wondering if you need to release the settings on your body page…and have the 955x600(depending on what you picked) and put it on your content_container or the div that holds the most outer box. I hope I don’t sound crazy and that I may have helped.
jen
jenny breitrick

rmosley

Post by rmosley »

Hola Mark! Good job on the Launder Mutt. I like how animated it is. The colors add great depth. The square that is indented, like your buttons, should maybe be popped out. Does that make sense? I think it blends in too much with the buttons, rather than your logo complimenting it. Just a thought. Good job!
Rachel Mosley
"Living one beat at a time..."

jennybreitrick

Post by jennybreitrick »

Wait I meant it is in your CONTAINER not your content_container.
jenny breitrick

gokudera08

Post by gokudera08 »

It looks good i like the green and blue color scheme its really good
C.J. Norris. Clark Norris.

nunezm

Post by nunezm »

Hi Mark,
The color scheme works well together in both sites. Your redesign looks so cool I personally like the header of the dog in the bobbles very original idea. The text works well too. Maybe you should submit to the company so they can use it. Nice Job!!
Maria Nunez