Project 1 and 2 FINAL

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
rmosley

Project 1 and 2 FINAL

Post by rmosley »

This was so frustrating and hard to say the least.. BUT thank you to everyone for helping me! I really do appreciate it. I have hopes in passing this class, no hopes for becoming a web designer, haha.

Enjoy!

http://www.grc175.com/student/spring_2013/rachel_mosley/
Rachel Mosley
"Living one beat at a time..."

re8ecca

Re: Project 1 and 2 FINAL

Post by re8ecca »

Hi Rachel - I really like what you did with the redesign for Reno Bighorns. Sports websites tend toward too much clutter, and you really cleaned it up, while giving them a much more compelling home page graphic. The only thing that seems out of place is the gray background. I'd be curious to see what it looks like with another color.
Rebecca Baumann
rebecca.dsb@gmail.com

rmosley

Post by rmosley »

Haha, disregard that grey color, it was supposed to be a light tan color. Whoops!
Rachel Mosley
"Living one beat at a time..."

gokudera08

Post by gokudera08 »

The site looks good i like it. I dont know much about the bighorns so i dont have much to say sorry.
C.J. Norris. Clark Norris.

I'mNicole

Post by I'mNicole »

Heya Rachel.

Nice job on both, as they came out pretty much how you wanted them to, from what I can see. I'd like to see the background on your homepage stretch the whole length of the page, instead of getting the vertical and horizontal scrollbars that I do. Your second project came out great; that graphic on the index page is so awesome. It looks like you have effects set up on a:active but not a:hover, which would probably be cooler. And on your inside pages, the links scroll with the page instead of staying in their little container area, which seems a bit problematic.
"The world is full of ignorant people who don't know what you have just found out." - Unknown

unrepentant nerd/bookworm/geek,
Nicole Hicks

nunezm

Post by nunezm »

Hi Rachel,
You redesign of the bighorns website is way better then the original site. It is more organized and way more better to find the information a person is looking for. I personally like the colors your choose. Just one kind why do the links move with page when I scroll page? Other then that Great Job!! :)
Maria Nunez

Dylan

Post by Dylan »

I love how simple and clean the first website is. I actually think the second could use a lot bigger, and more imagery
Raymond Dylan Bivens

donnalouwho

Post by donnalouwho »

nice work! #1 for getting it up and working. such a challenge, i know. also, #2, your re-design. you did really well!
Donna Harn

Heyyou

Post by Heyyou »

Rachel,

Great job with reorganizing the Bighorns site and blowing up that hideous mess they had before. Both sites use emphasis and hierarchy well. Very nice!

Aharon
Oh stewardess, I speak jive

Aharon Williams

DustDjinn

Post by DustDjinn »

You really got everything together and it looks great, couldn't be more proud.
Dustin Hill