Project 2 Website Link C.j. norris

This is an archive subforum of the previous version of Project Three. This is for inspiration only. DO NOT POST YOUR PROJECT THREES HERE.
gokudera08

Project 2 Website Link C.j. norris

Post by gokudera08 »

Here is the link to the homepage for my project two website

http://www.grc175.com/student/spring_20 ... index.html
C.J. Norris. Clark Norris.

re8ecca

Re: Project 2 Website Link C.j. norris

Post by re8ecca »

Hi CJ - This feels like a starting point rather than a finishing point, so I'm not going to critique it per se, but I think the design would benefit from a lot of images and different-colored content boxes to break up the green.
Rebecca Baumann
rebecca.dsb@gmail.com

donnalouwho

Post by donnalouwho »

hi cj!
images would definitely add to your website! i like the colors you chose but i think it just needs a little more visual appeal. photos, photos, PHOTOS! you have a tons of information but sometimes people like me need visual aids... old people, like me. ;)
Donna Harn

OliviasMama12

Post by OliviasMama12 »

Hi C.J.!

Well I guess I'm going to agree with the others, images will definitely bring your website to a whole new level, and perhaps even make the reader understand what this site is "about" just at a glance without having to read a whole lot. Great job so far though, everything appears to be functioning, and that's the main goal!

Nikki
Nicole Medrano
GRC 175 student

jennybreitrick

Post by jennybreitrick »

Im really liking and was trippin on your image scroll thing…pretty awesome! One suggestion would be to get your page centered…I believe that you would go into you content_container…or what your most outer box is called and go to Edit in your rules, then box, and for padding you pick your right and left as auto. Great job though.
jen
jenny breitrick

jennybreitrick

Post by jennybreitrick »

Wait I meant it is in your CONTAINER not your content_container.
jenny breitrick

I'mNicole

Post by I'mNicole »

Heya C.J.

Wow, the thing that immediately catches my eye and definitely adds some dynamic awesomeness to your second project is the scrolling background image. Very well done! I would work on the background color though, because right now it's a whole mess of green against a blinding white background, which is kind of killing my eyeballs. I'd also work on adding some headers in the content area and mess around with font sizes so it's not just all there and seemingly the same.
"The world is full of ignorant people who don't know what you have just found out." - Unknown

unrepentant nerd/bookworm/geek,
Nicole Hicks

nunezm

Post by nunezm »

Hi C.J.,
This is a great start to building your site. But there are still somethings missing, for example centering your page, working with the font-size and font color and like the rest of the classmates said add more images to the site. Having just text can be boring to the visitor. Having images can bring more life to the site and have a visual look to it.
Maria Nunez

Dylan

Post by Dylan »

I like the idea behind it, I just think it needs to be spiced up with some images and and font awesomeness.
Raymond Dylan Bivens

DustDjinn

Post by DustDjinn »

This looks a ton better then it did before. Good job
Dustin Hill