m_pederson_website

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
I'mNicole

Re: m_pederson_website

Post by I'mNicole »

Heya Mark.

Nice job! The logo on your homepage is awesome and the green and blue color scheme works really well. I'd rather see the blue of your image blend in better with the blue of your body instead of being just a shade or two off. And title your pages! Your second project came out very cute and fun, though I'm having the same problem as Jenny in that it cuts off both your images and text at the bottom and I can't scroll down to see everything. Sad day!
"The world is full of ignorant people who don't know what you have just found out." - Unknown

unrepentant nerd/bookworm/geek,
Nicole Hicks

Dylan

Post by Dylan »

Your first website is really nice, I love the rollovers. I only think you should get a more unique font.
Raymond Dylan Bivens

Heyyou

Post by Heyyou »

Mark,

Both layouts turned out well. You improved them over the roughs and they both are easy to navigate and pleasing to the eye. Good job.

Aharon
Oh stewardess, I speak jive

Aharon Williams

mel_nunez

Post by mel_nunez »

hey Mark!! you did a wonderfull job both pages look fantastic they really easy to navigate.. :D
Jose nunez

Juan Vazquez Lopez

Post by Juan Vazquez Lopez »

Hi Mark,
I really like your web pages, you did a really good job, I like your scheme color that you choose in the redesigned page.
Juan Vazquez Lopez

Justin Hubert

Post by Justin Hubert »

I seriously love this site. That background image is so interesting and the image links fit the overall feel of you logo. It all feels very natural and the colors are perfect. Great site.
Justin Hubert