Final Project 3

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
DustDjinn

Final Project 3

Post by DustDjinn »

I really understand the coding when I did project three and I finished it with a great feeling. I know it wasn't very creative but i wanted to try and do a website that looked simple and clean.

http://grc175.com/student/spring_2013/dustin_hill/
Dustin Hill

re8ecca

Re: Final Project 3

Post by re8ecca »

Hi Dustin - I like what you did with it. It does feel simple and clean, and the content is super easy to read. Nice job.
Rebecca Baumann
rebecca.dsb@gmail.com

Heyyou

Post by Heyyou »

Dustin,

I really like the use of the artwork in this layout. It really stands out.Nice job.

Aharon
Oh stewardess, I speak jive

Aharon Williams

nunezm

Post by nunezm »

Hi Dustin,
I like the header on her page with the different colors. Overall the design is great its clean and easy to read. Nice Job!
Maria Nunez

I'mNicole

Post by I'mNicole »

Heya Dustin.

I like it! It is very simple and clean and I think that's a good deal of its strength. Your header makes a great focal point on each page too. You do have a strip of white space at the bottom of your page, so maybe check that. It might look neater if you were to center your header, links, and the text in your footer too. Don't forget that you're also supposed to have the TMCC logo in the same spot on every page, so maybe take where it is on your homepage and include it on your inner pages. And, at least for me, the picture you chose on your degree page looks really childish. Oh, and check your page titles!
"The world is full of ignorant people who don't know what you have just found out." - Unknown

unrepentant nerd/bookworm/geek,
Nicole Hicks

jennybreitrick

Post by jennybreitrick »

I absolutely love your entire feel of your project 3! The colors are great and everything looks and feels like it should be there and your homepage buttons are very neat.Great job on your work.
jenny breitrick