Project 1-Tina Bodden

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
Melissa_Armstrong

Re: Project 1-Tina Bodden

Post by Melissa_Armstrong »

After thinking about it for awhile, I think Nathan's idea of matching your shirt to the purple from the content_area would be awesome with of course the varying shades of purple for shadow/crease effect. I'm a newbie to Photoshop but if you could incorporate it...I think it would look awesome.

~Missy
Melissa Armstrong

miss_kristine

Post by miss_kristine »

I love the design style of your site. Very feminine and fun. I love that your hanging from the chandelier, I think that really makes the page stand apart! Good luck working out all the kinks.
Kristine Toward

Vi_Vi

Post by Vi_Vi »

Really enjoy your site. very pretty + fun + clean. You didn't use any fancy type or layout, but was able to give a stylish look to your site. :)
Vy Tat...

Rogers_Neighborhood

Post by Rogers_Neighborhood »

Really like the site there are some issues that you are already aware of and others have commented but other than that great design.
Carrie Rogers

zelouzelou

Post by zelouzelou »

Your design is alot of fun! I like the new addition of you on the chandelier. I wonder what it would look like if you scaled up the pattern on the background image?
Kathyleen Bullard

MadBroChadBro

Post by MadBroChadBro »

I like the website, I think you did a great job. I think the background is a little distracting from the page, but the color goes well with the design. Good job.
Charlie Lipon
"Why you mad Bro"