may I reqest some notes from the past few lectures?

Got a question for your instructor or classmates? Found a neat technique you want to share? Post 'em here.
nelso220

may I reqest some notes from the past few lectures?

Post by nelso220 »

Because nothing I do in dreamweaver seems to do anything for me. The farthest I've gotten was a background image and texture. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I've been looking at the class file and css from class, but even from that, I'm doing something completely wrong. It's probably my css, because when I want to edit a tag, it doesn't show up in the display.

I was also really hoping to get some help today at lab, but campus was closed. Will it be open tomorrow?

*edit* Ok, well I was able to get some help from Paola. We found out I saved the wrong tag type. I'll keep updating this maybe if I run into more problems

*edit2*
Ok, it took me a while, but I finally got something going! I've gotten as far as to have my roll overs and graphics working the way I want them to (at least in my browser) so later today I will try to get the text and maybe even the other pages/possibly the rest of it done and then I'll share it. C: /I'll stop sticking edits in this one post
Ashlie Nelson

Instructor
Site Admin

Re: may I reqest some notes from the past few lectures?

Post by Instructor »

Looks like you're answering your own questions Ashlie. As you have more, feel free to post them in this forum and I or your fellow students will answer.
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173