Please Rate My Project 1 (Be Gentle)

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
wilson_iii

Re: Please Rate My Project 1 (Be Gentle)

Post by wilson_iii »

IF a broken clock is right twice a day then that design is well done, but I like my steak rare so I think we have a problem waiter

sndbox

Post by sndbox »

This is the 901st view of this BEAUTIFUL design! Just can't stop looking at it so I looked at it 901 times!!! :D :D
Sandra R.
san-druh

darth vader de pot noodle

Post by darth vader de pot noodle »

FitnessGram™ペーサーテストは、多段階の有酸素能力テストであり、継続するにつれて徐々に難しくなります。 20メートルのペーサーテストは30秒後に開始されます。開始時に整列します。走行速度はゆっくりと始まりますが、この信号を聞いてから毎分速くなります。 [ビープ音]この音が聞こえるたびに、1周する必要があります。 [ding]直線で走ることを忘れずに、できるだけ長く走ってください。サウンドの前にラップを完了できなかった2回目は、テストが終了しています。テストは単語開始から始まります。準備ができたら、始めましょう
The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.
Attachments
received_330830154197424.png
Juan YEETER Moreno