Project Two

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
evexhouses

Re: Project Two

Post by evexhouses »

I know you said you didn't like the first one too much but that one's my favorite! Using their faces as the background makes the site look super cool! And the menu is my favorite part!
~"Graphic Design is my passion" -idk

-Evelyn Lopez

Stasiavous

Post by Stasiavous »

I love the second design with the faces! Very cool and sleek looking! Great job!
Staci Wilson

"I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not too sure" -Not too sure

themeg98

Post by themeg98 »

I like how you kept it true to the movies and the colors are spot on. I like the first design its more open and easy to read
Megan Horner
"Stay made of Lightning"

hiitsyuri24

Post by hiitsyuri24 »

I really like your logo, and my favorite one is the second set. I would love to see the inner pages.
Yuri Aoki

Tickosity

Post by Tickosity »

I like the second design more, it just feels like it is more user friendly. The first I feel like the two images are too distracting from the other content.
Latham Furman

Big_DaDdy

Post by Big_DaDdy »

Awesome layout Toni! Both layouts look really well planned.
I would say that layout one looks a little cleaner. The imagery in the second layout seems a bit pixelated.
Awesome colors and well-organized content in layout one!
Jason Alavez

matt

Post by matt »

SPACE JAM! nice movie. unforgettable movie. I really do like the original site too. they just need improvement on the navigation and a re organizing of the ui for a better user experience and that site is what the space jam was about! ! ! ha ! ! 360 space jam everything from cereal boxes to pajamas and even a video game. your new redesigns look like a potential movie poster. They are well laid out and organized. the info is easy to identify. yea I'd also agree with the margins being an important consideration when your edits are made. I think that the second layout is much stronger of a design. easier to transition to responsive. Great work, looking forward to seeing your progress.
Matty James