Prelim. #2

This is an archive subforum of the previous version of Project Three. This is for inspiration only. DO NOT POST YOUR PROJECT THREES HERE.
themeg98

Re: Prelim. #2

Post by themeg98 »

I like how clean and how soft the colors are. its definitely an improvement.
Megan Horner
"Stay made of Lightning"

hiitsyuri24

Post by hiitsyuri24 »

The first design is really clean, and that one is my favorite. Sentences are little hard to read I think. I would make them little bigger.
Yuri Aoki

raton de biblioteca

Post by raton de biblioteca »

Kind of ironic that the images on the original site are blurry? Your designs are WAY better than this website! I like the first design over the second one because of the navigation bar and information tiles. I always like a website that is easy to follow when my eyes are bothering me.
Rachel Cao
We are all just having too much fun ;)

agostina_renau

Post by agostina_renau »

Hi April!
your choice of color is great, I think you should stick to it!
And by far the second design is great.
Agostina From Argentina

Tickosity

Post by Tickosity »

I like the more modern feel of the second design, it does feel like it's for a younger audience to me.
Latham Furman

Jackal

Post by Jackal »

Hey April!

I really like the second desktop version, I would maybe try incorporating the structure you've set in the first one with the bar across the top though! Nice job!!
JACKAL
"I gotta get better at being me" - Kevin Abstract

tandyg

Post by tandyg »

Hi I like the layout of the design. The eye in the background is appealing. Looking t=for the text and navigation. It seems faded out a bit.
Tandy G
GRC 175, Web Design and Publishing I, Fall 2019
Truckee Meadows Community College

Big_DaDdy

Post by Big_DaDdy »

Hi April, layout is headed in a good direction. The homepage is to blue, I feel that a background, transparent image might help out. The smaller icon images in the homepage might be a good opportunity to showcase nice photography of eyewear and such instead of silhouette icons. Again headed in a good direction, good work.
Jason Alavez

Jaime Ramey

Post by Jaime Ramey »

I really like the 2nd design. It really looks like a official website. Have fun!
Jaime
Jaime Ramey

clawson

Post by clawson »

I like the o1 design best, good layout, professional look. The photo seems to have a lot of yellow. I'd consider adding a curve to the photo for more of a white light rather than yellow.
Clara Lawson