Project 2 Roughs

This is an archive subforum of the previous version of Project Three. This is for inspiration only. DO NOT POST YOUR PROJECT THREES HERE.
hiitsyuri24

Re: Project 2 Roughs

Post by hiitsyuri24 »

I really like you first design set! I wish every bar and restaurant has a menu with pictures haha. I really like how you organized the drinks. One suggestion would be work on colors? I would make the gray background to blue like the other page. Great job!
Yuri Aoki

agostina_renau

Post by agostina_renau »

All these colors are making me want to celebrate.
Which is good, because the only thing I celebrate is my birthday,
But ever since I live in this country, the Super Bowl matters the most. Lame.
Maybe this year I will celebrate!!! With some of those drinks.
I think I would like to see something less busy, because I’m not sure where to start.
Agostina From Argentina

Tickosity

Post by Tickosity »

I like your first design, it is simple but still colorful. The second design I am getting lost in all of the colors and it is distracting for me.
Latham Furman

Big_DaDdy

Post by Big_DaDdy »

Nice, they all look well planned and organized. I think layout 1 has the best color and imagery and all around balance. The only suggestion from me is maybe thinking about the blue box that contains your body content and using transparency so that it's not a solid box taking away from the background imagery. Nice work Stac!
Jason Alavez

matt

Post by matt »

hi staci

I really like the second design over the first. It makes the jello shots look more exciting and interesting. The party theme that you have going on looks more apparent on the second design. Great Job!
Matty James