project 2 prelim

This is an archive subforum of the previous version of Project Three. This is for inspiration only. DO NOT POST YOUR PROJECT THREES HERE.
evexhouses

Re: project 2 prelim

Post by evexhouses »

Yikes at that website haha, I think your second design is my favorite. The first one looks like a bit horrifying which I know was not your intention, but the second one has a lot of great elements. The teal and orange colors make those paint brushes pop!
~"Graphic Design is my passion" -idk

-Evelyn Lopez

themeg98

Post by themeg98 »

I like the second ones. the first set looks a little too much like blood. (I say on halloween lol ). the second color scheme works well and is definitely more artistic in my opinion great job.
Megan Horner
"Stay made of Lightning"

hiitsyuri24

Post by hiitsyuri24 »

I like the second set of your design. I think it is really clean. My suggestion would be playing with colors? I think you can use different color other for black fonts.
Yuri Aoki

Stasiavous

Post by Stasiavous »

Hi! I definitely like your version 2 better. The red is really pretty, but hard to read text over. The colors you chose are very nice and it makes me want to go further into the site. Great work!
Staci Wilson

"I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not too sure" -Not too sure

Tickosity

Post by Tickosity »

For me the designs with the art supplies are the more successful ones because it is very clear what the site is for.
Latham Furman

Big_DaDdy

Post by Big_DaDdy »

Hi Veronica,
I love the brush image and the mood that sets. Enjoy the typeface for the company name and drop shadow used on "ARTS". I think that your homepage might need a revisit...maybe something more colorful instead of all that red. The black type in the homepage also begins to disappear through all that red. Going in a good direction, good job Veronica.
Jason Alavez

tandyg

Post by tandyg »

I like the colors. The last mobile app looked the cleanest. I think they are great.
Tandy G
GRC 175, Web Design and Publishing I, Fall 2019
Truckee Meadows Community College