Project 2

This is an archive subforum of the previous version of Project Three. This is for inspiration only. DO NOT POST YOUR PROJECT THREES HERE.
Instructor
Site Admin

Re: Project 2

Post by Instructor »

Oh nice! A few different looks here.

I like your "website project 2 example 1.png/picture 4 .png" look the best. The images are striking and give you a large area to fill with whatever content you like. I also like your use of transparency on the top window. You can use something similar for your content on the inner pages. It makes elements in the deisgn paly off of the colors in your images and really ties them to the design. Your type looks good too. It very much fits the tone of a website that offers fun relaxing activities. Your navigation is well placed and easy to see/use. Good use of margin on the content we can see so far.

I'd recommend using a thinner line between your navigation buttons on your computer homepage design. Also, there's no need to crunch your logo on the phone version. Just shrinking it should suffice. I would have liked to see a little more inner page content to better critique these designs, but what I see looks alright.

Nice work!
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

evexhouses

Post by evexhouses »

Really liking your second design! very dreamy and inviting, I think the bright colors of the first one convey just the zoo aspect of the b&b&zoo combo haha.
~"Graphic Design is my passion" -idk

-Evelyn Lopez

Stasiavous

Post by Stasiavous »

I'm a fan of your example one designs. The images and the streamlined navigation you've added really make the site! Great job!
Staci Wilson

"I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not too sure" -Not too sure

themeg98

Post by themeg98 »

I think the imagery on both is spot on! really want to go on a safari now! I think your first design does a better job of incorporating the imagery and the information. The earthy color choices really enhance your designs
Megan Horner
"Stay made of Lightning"

hiitsyuri24

Post by hiitsyuri24 »

I like your second set. I really like the colors and image you chose. On the phone layout, the bottoms are might be too close? I would play with them.
Yuri Aoki

Tickosity

Post by Tickosity »

I prefer your first sites because I feel that the full images of the animals is more exciting and visually interesting than the kind of washed out versions. I think the animals being the main focus is a good thing for this site.
Latham Furman

Big_DaDdy

Post by Big_DaDdy »

Hi Jaime,
So far I like your color scheme and images used in the second layout. Maybe keeping those images and photoshop animals (like cats or dogs).
I think since it's a bed and breakfast people might have more desire to see rooms of where they would be staying and views of beautiful nearby areas.
Jason Alavez