Project 1 Prelim

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
darth vader de pot noodle

Re: Project 1 Prelim

Post by darth vader de pot noodle »

hi i'm really feeling the blue one, its very easy to look at and is a simple design.
Juan YEETER Moreno

wilson_iii

Post by wilson_iii »

Do the blue one, it's cooler and I think people will see your posts easier. Well done!

Gr8K8

Post by Gr8K8 »

I think both versions are really strong designs. In your blue version, I really like the interesting lines/shapes you've created in the layout. I also really enjoy your personal logo.
In your orange version, I like the way you have your name in the same color, so it's mostly implied through the shadows. It's a really nice effect.
Between the two it's really hard to pick a favorite, but I do think that the blue one wins by just a hair for me. However, if I could change one thing about it I would maybe play with the placement of that image. I really like the way it works in the mobile design, but the computer version doesn't feel quite right to me. Maybe moving it more to the left slightly would make it feel a little less crowded next to the type?

Looking forward to seeing the final product!
Kaitlin Wallberg

“I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IarF06JKANg