Project 1 Preliminary

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
kmohara5190

Re: Project 1 Preliminary

Post by kmohara5190 »

Hi Jordi,
I love the cool color schemes of your website design, it makes them feel calming! I like your second website design because the spacing feels a little less cramped, that being said, I think there is a lot of empty space that could be filled. Maybe making your text larger or adding boxes around your text would fill it up more. Good job!
Kierann O'Hara

jacklyn_yamine

Post by jacklyn_yamine »

Hi Jordi,
I really like layout one over layout two due to to its brightness in colors. These are both very clean and well laid out, but I love your use of the two transparent shapes over your image to highlight the info. The only thing I would suggest is playing around with color on the right side of the page, I feel your menu items are starting to blend with the white background and are not popping as much as your text on the left.
JacklynYamine

Hamistani

Post by Hamistani »

Hello Jordi,
You have great designs here! I like the first design more. I think the colors match the wintery theme very well, and I really like the background image of this one. If it were me, I would bring the triangles down some, so the audience could see the background image more, I would change the font of the name, and lastly, I would bring the GRC 175 down to the bottom of the screen with a smaller font. Overall, great job! :D
- Heather Amistani
Ehhh, What's up Doc? ;)

dearangela

Post by dearangela »

Hey Jordi,

I love your second layout! Gradients blending into your image is awesome and feels very professional. The space between all your type is super clean. For your mobile layout, I think your "reference, resources, projects can be a bit smaller, a great job can't see what's next!
angela_gutierrezgapuz