Project 1 Prelim Critique

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
Kassandra

Re: Project 1 Prelim Critique

Post by Kassandra »

Hi Jacklyn,
These are so great! Very clean and easy to read. I really don't know what I would do differently. Great job!
Kassandra Fuentes

Hamistani

Post by Hamistani »

Hello Jacklyn,
These look really good! I like the second layout better because it is simple and professional. I love your logo and how easy the layout is to follow along. I also like how the photo is off-center because it makes it more interesting. I would add another button, so it looks balanced out. Overall, great job! :D
- Heather Amistani
Ehhh, What's up Doc? ;)

dearangela

Post by dearangela »

Hey Jacklyn,

I really like the colors, overlay, and hierarchy you have in your first composition! At the same time, I really like your overlapping selfie over the blue rectangle, I think it fills out the empty spaces very nicely. Maybe it would be cool to combine both concepts? Nice job I can't wait to see what's next!
angela_gutierrezgapuz

comicsansfanclub

Post by comicsansfanclub »

Hi Jacklyn,
These are both really awesome designs! I'm really loving the second design the best. It looks so personalized, professional, and easy to navigate. I think that maybe the drop shadow is a little to harsh tho. Maybe try decreasing it a little bit and see how that looks. I'm so excited to see your final design!
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Hazzie Castaneda*:・゚✧*:・゚✧