Project 1 Preliminary

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
kmohara5190

Re: Project 1 Preliminary

Post by kmohara5190 »

Hi Sequoia,
I really like your first website design because of the colors you chose, it makes your simpler layout really stand out! I think if you were to raise up the white bottom with the text to at least the mid-line it would look more balanced. Nice job!
Kierann O'Hara

comicsansfanclub

Post by comicsansfanclub »

Hi Sequoia,
I love that vibrant red and turquoise combo that you chose on that website! looks awesome and very eye catching. I would change the color of the letter S in your logo because right now it's a little hard to read. Nice Job! Excited to see your final design
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Hazzie Castaneda*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Hamistani

Post by Hamistani »

Hello Sequoia,
I like the second layout for the computer more. I think the logo, typography, and image are awesome! The layout is very easy to follow, and the name is the first thing I see, which is something my design lacked, so you did a great job! I would dim the colors a bit, to a darker red and a darker turquoise, and I would make the name just a smidgen smaller. Overall, fantastic job! :D
- Heather Amistani
Ehhh, What's up Doc? ;)

rmepinero

Post by rmepinero »

Hi Sequoia!

I really like that your websites are clean and straight to the point (as was your intention). I like that in your first set of designs you’re able to showcase your own artwork while also being informative. I am leaning towards the first set and the only thing I would change would be to limit your site to two fonts. You could make the font of your name the same as your body copy or as your links, but I think that’ll help to make your piece feel cohesive overall.

Great job!!
Rowena Piñero
"My vibe is like, hey you could probably pour soup in my lap and I'll apologize to you."

IzzyB

Post by IzzyB »

Hi Sequoia,

I like your first computer design the best. I feel like things are easy to read and navigate. I would change the type for your website tabs, and your GRC information. I like how you used your photo in the middle with the colored edges, it feels like I am reading about an artist and their works. 8-)
Isabelle Bento (the person with the basic anime girl hair cut) UwU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ