Project 01 Final

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
sal_baraj

Re: Project 01 Final

Post by sal_baraj »

Hi Rowena,
This is a very well designed webpage, it is simple, modern, and attractive. The colors and the graphics are spot on!

dearangela

Post by dearangela »

Hey Rowena,

This is awesome! It's super clean with lots of elements and is very neat. I can't wait to click through!
angela_gutierrezgapuz

ItsAllisxn

Post by ItsAllisxn »

Hi Rowena!

Wow, stunning work as always. I'm super happy that you went with this design because it compliments your work really well and does a great job at showcasing your style. The layout is beautiful, and everything is super easy to navigate. The color effects on your image work so nicely with this design and really tie everything in. Honestly, I don't really have much to critique on, except maybe the "GRC 175" text needs to be slightly bolder. Awesome job Rowena. I'm super excited to see this website published :)
Allison Hartmann - Kachow 8-)

IzzyB

Post by IzzyB »

Hi Rowena,
I can definitely see your style in this design and all the elements balance each other out. I like the combination of real pictures and illustrations. :D
Isabelle Bento (the person with the basic anime girl hair cut) UwU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Mal-Festio

Post by Mal-Festio »

Hello Rowena,

Glad that you went with this one, you used the image incredibly well in this design. I still love the colors you chose, its warm and inviting.
Jordi Cruz Trujillo

kendall_the_mann

Post by kendall_the_mann »

Hi Rowena!

This is honestly one of the best webpages I've ever seen, this is.. so good??? I'm very jealous haha, overall this design is perfect, I love the colors, I love the fonts, I love the layout and the relationship between the photography and the type!! I think maybe my only critique is going for a less characterized font for your email, for the sole purpose of the contact info being too important to not be 100% readable! Other than that minor detail, this design is absolutely outstanding, amazing job!
-Kendall Mann

kmohara5190

Post by kmohara5190 »

Hi Rowena,
I love your website design, it is incredibly on trend! I don’t think that you could change anything to make it better. Great work!
Kierann O'Hara