Project 1 Final

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
IzzyB

Re: Project 1 Final

Post by IzzyB »

Hi Kierann,

I am really glad you went with this design. I think it is very strong and very pleasing to view. The colors go really well together but I think there may have been a problem with exporting because it looks slightly blurry.
Isabelle Bento (the person with the basic anime girl hair cut) UwU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Mal-Festio

Post by Mal-Festio »

Hello Keirann,

I really like the addition to the pattern for the background. With the color choices, its a comforting page to look at. The TMCC logo does feel misplaced in your mobile, I understand its to match with the computer version but I think you should put it at the same level as your name.
Jordi Cruz Trujillo

kendall_the_mann

Post by kendall_the_mann »

Hi Kierann!

This design is so aesthetically pleasing! Its so soft but still bold enough to pop, really excellent job! I think the only thing I would suggest is playing with the navigation tab layout. I would maybe suggest putting the fold out menu in the upper right corner instead of beneath the header to the left. Other than this, I think the design is so pretty and executed really well, awesome job!
-Kendall Mann

rmepinero

Post by rmepinero »

Hi Kierann!

Oh my goodness I am in love with your imagery and layout overall. I have such a thing for florals and I think you incorporated them really well and your color palette is just so calming. I don’t know if I have anything to fix up other than the little three-lined menu button needs a bit more margin at the top. But that’s it! Nice work!
Rowena Piñero
"My vibe is like, hey you could probably pour soup in my lap and I'll apologize to you."

dearangela

Post by dearangela »

Hi Kierann!

I like your color choice and placements, very organized. Can't wait to click around!
angela_gutierrezgapuz