Project One Final

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
rmepinero

Re: Project One Final

Post by rmepinero »

Hi Katherine!

Your design is beautiful! Your background really pops but isn’t too distracting. Everything looks really good but I think I would change the font of the TMCC info at the bottom match your body copy. Nice job!
Rowena Piñero
"My vibe is like, hey you could probably pour soup in my lap and I'll apologize to you."

kendall_the_mann

Post by kendall_the_mann »

Hi Kathy!

I absolutely love the colors and background you chose for this design! It is so pretty and I love looking at it. The green really opens the page up and gives the illusion of more space which is always good! I think the only critique I have with the design is maybe the type over the background. It might be a good idea to add a very light box behind it to give it some separation from the background and allow it to have a bit more readability. Other than that small detail, this is such a nice design, really good job!
-Kendall Mann

IzzyB

Post by IzzyB »

Hi Katherine!

This design causes me to feel so calm and quiet. I like the diverse green boxes that you've utilized around your design as they function admirably. I agree with other people that the text at the bottom be a bit crowded and hard to read. But overall this is a very nice design. :lol:
Isabelle Bento (the person with the basic anime girl hair cut) UwU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Meghna_Misson

Post by Meghna_Misson »

Hi Katherine,

Your website designs are absolutely beautiful! And I love the natural/Earth tones that they bring with them. It's good to see your profile picture on the home page because with the overall composition that you had created, it projects what type of person/character you are--and it increases the impact on the viewer when connecting the two together! Besides this, I think you did a Wonderfull job on creating structure within your layout and made everything available. My only advice to give is lessening the opacity of your photographic background image a little bit more so that it does not conflict with the graphic elements on the front; I am having trouble reading your body type/description. Other than that, there is nothing else that I would recommend on changing and I think you satisfy all the requirements for this project. Wonderful job!

Meghna
Meghna Misson - student

dearangela

Post by dearangela »

Hey Kathy,

Love the green vibe! The white color on top of it sits really nicely and compliments the water on the leaves; one thing I can suggest is making your underlay gray rectangle under your body type can be a bit bigger, so the text has room to breathe and has this little border surrounding it. Great job!!
angela_gutierrezgapuz

comicsansfanclub

Post by comicsansfanclub »

Hi Katherine,

Very nice! I like how your website is looking! the only thing that I would change would be, the type for your navigation. I think that it would look nice if you just had the same type as the one you have for your body type. The serif and san serif combo creates some tension. Other than that, it looks nice. Great job!
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Hazzie Castaneda*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

kmohara5190

Post by kmohara5190 »

Hi Katherine,
I am glad you chose this website to be your final design! The green is nice and adds an earthy effect. The empty space at the bottom of your phone size design seems a little out of place however. Overall, great job!
Kierann O'Hara