Project 01 Final Critique

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
kendall_the_mann

Re: Project 01 Final Critique

Post by kendall_the_mann »

Hi Allison!

Wow... just WOW!! This design is so freaking creative and colorful and BEAUTIFUL!! I am extremely jealous of your design skills this is just top notch art! I am so glad you incorporated both your preliminary designs into this final one, I can see the colors working together and the layout is just perfect! I think the only minor critique I could offer is potentially playing with fonts for your body copy since its a bit thin. Other than that, this is an absolutely gorgeous design, great job!
-Kendall Mann

Mal-Festio

Post by Mal-Festio »

Hello Allison,

This te illustration is an unexpected but very welcomed change from your preliminary. It really captures the vibrancy Reno is at night. You made great use of that space.
Jordi Cruz Trujillo

rmepinero

Post by rmepinero »

Hi Allison!

I so, so love your paper cut designs. It’s definitely a design that I keep seeing pop up and I think you are doing an amazing job of executing it. I love the Reno skyline and how dynamic and colorful it is. The only change is that I would maybe like to see the TMCC info at the bottom left corner of your web layout but it’s not a huge thing that takes away from your composition at all. Awesome work!
Rowena Piñero
"My vibe is like, hey you could probably pour soup in my lap and I'll apologize to you."

sal_baraj

Post by sal_baraj »

Hey
I love how you gave your design a layered effect, it gives it depth and makes it super eye catching

IzzyB

Post by IzzyB »

Hi Allison!

I love how fun and unique this design is! I think the ripped/ripple effect between your type and the illustrated Reno is a good separator between the two. I think the new Reno design is way more personal and it also shows your sweet illustrator skills as well. I like your use of colors and shapes to capture the nightlife of Reno. I honestly really like this design and I am glad you decided to head in this new direction. :D :)
Isabelle Bento (the person with the basic anime girl hair cut) UwU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Kelsey_Reynolds

Post by Kelsey_Reynolds »

Hi Allison! I freaking love the dimensionality in your design. Its like one of those birthday cards that pops up when you open it and has lots of layers. the gradients on the buildings is so pretty! I think your design is super well done!

comicsansfanclub

Post by comicsansfanclub »

Hi Allison,

Excellent job! Both of your prelim designs were amazing, but this is just on an entire different level! It's so good. I love it. Nice job, Allison.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Hazzie Castaneda*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

dearangela

Post by dearangela »

Hey Allison,

This design goes hard! Love the Reno hint and the illustration spot on. Can't wait to click around!
angela_gutierrezgapuz

kmohara5190

Post by kmohara5190 »

Hi Allison,
I love your design, the layout, colors, font are all perfect! I don’t think I would change anything on it, great job!
Kierann O'Hara