Project one final

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
ItsAllisxn

Re: Project one final

Post by ItsAllisxn »

Hi Sal!

This is super cool. The added effects to the hand cracking are super awesome and I really like how you added that. The texture on top of your image really compliments the effect you have on the hand and are super unique. The layout with your text is easy to navigate. Something I suggest is darkening your background so your white text can stand out better, and maybe blending opacity with the hand to soften that harsh line. Good work Sal! I'm excited to see your published website :)
Allison Hartmann - Kachow 8-)

IzzyB

Post by IzzyB »

Hi Sal,

This shade of green is very nice and I think that your name is a lot is easier to read. I would have to say that the distressing is a bit distracting, maybe if it was lessened and only in the background?
Isabelle Bento (the person with the basic anime girl hair cut) UwU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Mal-Festio

Post by Mal-Festio »

Hello Sal,

I like the texture you added to the hand, it matches with the vintage style. I agree with the others that the body text is hard to read, maybe because it feels tight. You should probably increase the leading to make it easier to read line to line.
Jordi Cruz Trujillo

kendall_the_mann

Post by kendall_the_mann »

Hi Sal!

I love your hand being the centerpiece in this design! I remember your preliminary designs and I'm glad you decided to experiment with the movement of it! I also absolutely love the colors you chose! The only thing I would suggest is playing around with your type layout. Its a bit off balance and I little hard to maneuver through. Other than that, this is such an elegant and creative design, really unique job!
-Kendall Mann

rmepinero

Post by rmepinero »

Hi Sal,

Your site is so dynamic and the colors look great! I also love your font choices. I do agree with Michael that the hand being cut off with harder lines is a bit distracting so maybe play around with how you can incorporate it with some softer edges. Otherwise your site is great and very well organized!
Rowena Piñero
"My vibe is like, hey you could probably pour soup in my lap and I'll apologize to you."

dearangela

Post by dearangela »

Hey Sal,

Great job! I like how you made your name black, it's a nice hierarchy that is right in the middle. Can't wait to click around!
angela_gutierrezgapuz

kmohara5190

Post by kmohara5190 »

Hi Sal,
I like your final design, it very calming to look at! Maybe a gradient in the background would break up the green a little, which would make it stand out more. Good job!
Kierann O'Hara