Final Project 01

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
Mal-Festio

Re: Final Project 01

Post by Mal-Festio »

Hello Kassandra,

Great you went with this layout. I thought diamonds and the color scheme went very well together. I think the new headline font looks fine, but thats just my opinion.
Jordi Cruz Trujillo

rmepinero

Post by rmepinero »

Hi Kassandra!

Your design looks great! I love the font you used and the color palette is very eye-pleasing. I may have mentioned this before, but I really like how your geometric shapes help guide your viewer to your main info paragraph. The one thing I would think about is getting ride of the water bottle just as it is a bit distracting. Otherwise nice layout!
Rowena Piñero
"My vibe is like, hey you could probably pour soup in my lap and I'll apologize to you."

kendall_the_mann

Post by kendall_the_mann »

Hi Kassandra!

I'm really glad you went with this design, I remember it from preliminary and I think the aesthetic works so well for a personal website! I think the only critique I have with it is that your diamonds and text are so centered, that I think everything should at least be centered or balanced, like the text on your footer. Besides that small detail, I think this design is really pretty to look at, awesome job on the colors and design!
-Kendall Mann

kmohara5190

Post by kmohara5190 »

Hi Kassandra,
I like that you chose this website to keep as your final! It looks clean and I have not seen this design before. The only thing that I think might look good is if the diamonds were a little closer together so that there was less white space between them. Good job!
Kierann O'Hara