Project01 Final

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
kendall_the_mann

Re: Project01 Final

Post by kendall_the_mann »

Hi Jordi!

This is such an open and beautiful design! I love the background and the text works perfectly with the color fade you did at the bottom into the footer! I think the only thing I would suggest is maybe centering your body text a bit more in your mobile design! Other than that, this is such a gorgeous design, awesome job!
-Kendall Mann

rmepinero

Post by rmepinero »

Jordi I still think your design is awesome and I’m really glad you chose this one. I honestly cannot think of anything to change. I love the layout and how clean and organized it is but that your photo still has enough depth to keep your viewer glued to your page. Nice, nice work!
Rowena Piñero
"My vibe is like, hey you could probably pour soup in my lap and I'll apologize to you."

IzzyB

Post by IzzyB »

Hi Jordi!

The Tahoe one was my favorite and that picture really does wonders. I think the green was a good choice but I feel like having a blue gradient would blend out in the background and would be lost. Also since green is your favorite color, it makes it more personal. Good job :lol:
Isabelle Bento (the person with the basic anime girl hair cut) UwU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Kelsey_Reynolds

Post by Kelsey_Reynolds »

Hi Jordi! I love the simplistic beauty of your design, the picture of the mountains works really nicely with the green gradient you have down below, and everything is really easy to see and read! well done!

comicsansfanclub

Post by comicsansfanclub »

Hi Jordi,

Great choice. The background and the green gradient look very well together. You website design makes you feel calm and I really like that. I also like how everything is just very easy to read. Very nice job.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Hazzie Castaneda*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

dearangela

Post by dearangela »

Hey Jordi,

Love your site! Nice dark background with white text is a super nice contrast for easy readability. Great job!
angela_gutierrezgapuz

kmohara5190

Post by kmohara5190 »

Hi Jordi,
I like the white text on the darker background, it looks super dramatic! The only thing I would change is the bottom font, but I love everything else. Great work!
Kierann O'Hara