Project 01 Final AG

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
ItsAllisxn

Re: Project 01 Final AG

Post by ItsAllisxn »

Hi Angela,

Great work! I love this design. Something about it really makes me think of the word "productive." Your color palette works great together, and I love how your personal logo integrates those colors yet doesn't get lost in your background. Your body text is a bit too close to the sides in my opinion. Moving the textbox away from the side would allow for more breathing room. Great job Angela! This is an awesome website. Can't wait to see it published :)
Allison Hartmann - Kachow 8-)

IzzyB

Post by IzzyB »

Hi Angela,

Just like everyone else is saying, I think the images, the color theme, and the typeface all go together and create a warming environment. You made a good choice choosing and designing the layout.
Isabelle Bento (the person with the basic anime girl hair cut) UwU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Mal-Festio

Post by Mal-Festio »

Hello Angela,

This is really nice, you have a warm and inviting color scheme that goes well with your imagery. The black icons do feel out of place, maybe use the the darker reds in it place.
Jordi Cruz Trujillo

kendall_the_mann

Post by kendall_the_mann »

Hi Angela!

I love the soft tones of your design! It is so aesthetically pleasing to look at and the fonts and colors go so well with the overall format and especially your logo! I think maybe my only critique is I think your body text is a bit small. I think you can take up way more room if you needed! Other than that, this is a great design, awesome job!
-Kendall Mann

rmepinero

Post by rmepinero »

Hi Angela!

(I had no clue you were Filipina too! ) Anyways, I LOVE your fonts! I really have a thing for expressive serif fonts and I just love this font you used. The color palette is so great and calming as well. I really don’t have anything to critique. I think you could increase the leading in your body copy for the mobile layout, but that’s it! Everything is so clean and organized and looks great.
Rowena Piñero
"My vibe is like, hey you could probably pour soup in my lap and I'll apologize to you."

kmohara5190

Post by kmohara5190 »

Hi Angela,
I love your website, it feels really comfy! The color scheme you chose is warm and super inviting. I do think that your font is a little small, but overall I love it, good job!
Kierann O'Hara