Project 03

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
gavin_clouser

Re: Project 03

Post by gavin_clouser »

I like your designs. I really think you could go even simple and utilize the white space a little more. And I think white on pink looks great as well.
gclouser701

ItsAllisxn

Post by ItsAllisxn »

Hi Angela,

Great redesign! I love how your design reflects the image and personality of the original website and brand. I like both layouts, but I'm personally leaning towards the second one. I like how it's more spaced out than the first, and I like how the pink and white are being used. I would suggest switching the position of the tabs and the body text. I also don't see any navigation button on the homepage of your mobile version for the second layout. Great work!
Allison Hartmann - Kachow 8-)

comicsansfanclub

Post by comicsansfanclub »

Hi Angela,

Nice we did the same website! You did a great job with all of your design. They're all really representative of Toronto cupcakes and the colors that you've chosen are really fitting. I would go for your second design simply because I love that white and pink contrast that you gave them. The only things that I would change would be giving the margins a little bit more room and making the "welcome," and "celebrating...," on the mobile version a bit bigger. Excited to see your final!
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Hazzie Castaneda*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

kendall_the_mann

Post by kendall_the_mann »

Hi Angela!

I really dig your second design! The layout of your logo and background colors is so cool and creates a really cool webpage. I really like the fonts you used too, they're simplistic, but playful!

Really cool job, I can't wait to see the end result!
-Kendall Mann

aka_fefi

Post by aka_fefi »

Hi Angela,

I really like your last 2 designs, I think they're fun and kind of whimsical which is perfect for cupcakes. Spread out your info a bit and they could be perfection!
Stephanie Serpa

Everything I know about web design is from ~*myspace*~