Project 02 final

Post links to your Project Two websites for discussion and feedback.
comicsansfanclub

Re: Project 02 final

Post by comicsansfanclub »

Hi Jacklyn,

You did such a great job. I like how you lowered the lightness of the photo because it helps your text stand out without taking away the aesthetic off of your photo. The underlining hover was a a great choice because it ties everything in very nicely. I'd do an underline hover on your email too because I didn't know it was clickable until my pointer appeared. Other than that, I think it's looking amazing.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Hazzie Castaneda*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

sal_baraj

Post by sal_baraj »

The background is busy but what I really like is how the text does not get lost in the lighter points of the background.

Mal-Festio

Post by Mal-Festio »

Hello Jacklyn,

Your website is very well made. It great you got it to adjust for smaller resolution. One nit pick it that you Your TMCC logo feels a bit to close to the text in your footer.
Jordi Cruz Trujillo

IzzyB

Post by IzzyB »

Hi Jacklyn!
Truly an incredible layout and design style. Absolutely loved the background you chose for your website, I do think your font choice could've been a little better due to how busy the flower design is on the main menu. Your project 3 tab work and I got to see that as well. Overall, your website looks really clean and well done, congrats on your website.
Isabelle Bento (the person with the basic anime girl hair cut) UwU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ