Project 02 Final

Post links to your Project Two websites for discussion and feedback.
Hamistani

Re: Project 02 Final

Post by Hamistani »

Hello Arisa,
This looks awesome! The colors go so well together, and the font choices couldn't have been better. My favorite part about this website is the transitions you used. It makes it so much fun to look at! I also really like the rollover for the navigation buttons and the email. The only thing I see is that the "majoring Graphic Design..." is cutting through your name. Great job!
- Heather Amistani
Ehhh, What's up Doc? ;)

comicsansfanclub

Post by comicsansfanclub »

Hi Arisa,

Such a cool animation effect! I'm very impressed. When I first clicked on your website. your type did overlap your name but once I zoomed out a bit, it went below your name, but still a little too close to your name. Other than that small detail, your website is vey well done. Great job!
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Hazzie Castaneda*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

sal_baraj

Post by sal_baraj »

The waves are looking really good! I like the direction that this is going.

Mal-Festio

Post by Mal-Festio »

Hello Arisa,

Cool animation you did with your header. Now all you need to do is lower your body text more. Overall, you I think you did a good job, the imagery looks great.
Jordi Cruz Trujillo

IzzyB

Post by IzzyB »

Hi Arisa,

Great job and well done on the website. The animation with your name is phenomenal love the color scheme you executed on and design. Your font and font color are great. Unfortunately your text is overlapping for me on my end but other than that everything is solid and legible. Great job overall.
Isabelle Bento (the person with the basic anime girl hair cut) UwU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ