Final Project 02

Post links to your Project Two websites for discussion and feedback.
ItsAllisxn

Re: Final Project 02

Post by ItsAllisxn »

Hi Kassandra,

You have a really good start here! I also had problems with aligning and placing things in my website so you're definitely not alone on that one. The colors are looking really good and did in your preliminary critiques as well. Good job!
Allison Hartmann - Kachow 8-)

comicsansfanclub

Post by comicsansfanclub »

Hi Kassandra,

I think a lot of us struggled with the alignment of things, but overall I think you did a really great job and you should be proud of what you were able to accomplish. I'd just play around with different typography on your buttons. Great job.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Hazzie Castaneda*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

sal_baraj

Post by sal_baraj »

This is a great start so far, I like how you are sitting to left it makes the overall design seem welcoming.

Mal-Festio

Post by Mal-Festio »

Hello Kassandra,

Looks like you have good progress here. Hopefully you work out those fixes when you can. The only thing missing i see is the element on the right side of page. Besides that, Great job.
Jordi Cruz Trujillo

IzzyB

Post by IzzyB »

Hi Kassandra

Your website turned out pretty good. Simple design with a clean look. Everything is straight to the point and organized. The tabs all work and your background complements the font and font color. The picture with you on the top left as like the website header / logo is a cool concept and was executed very well. Great job on the website.
Isabelle Bento (the person with the basic anime girl hair cut) UwU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ