Project 04 prelim

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
ItsAllisxn

Re: Project 04 prelim

Post by ItsAllisxn »

Hi Kiana,

Both of these ideas are so different yet so cool! This is making it really hard to pick for me because I really like both of them in their own ways, but I think I'm leaning more towards the second one. I love the line art and random shapes that are in it, and it all just works so cohesively and well together. I love the font choices as well. The student gallery is especially cool, looks like it would be used on someone's portfolio. My only suggestion would be to make a clear header because your navigation doesn't necessarily pop out to me. Other than that though, great work! Either idea you pick will work nicely.
Allison Hartmann - Kachow 8-)

Kelsey_Reynolds

Post by Kelsey_Reynolds »

Hi anayik, I really love the second design, the colors are so pretty! and the pattern is beautiful, great job!

gavin_clouser

Post by gavin_clouser »

I think this was really Cool. I love the monochromatic color scheme but I'm not a huge fan of the typography. I think some of it is hard to read. But If you changed that detail it would look really good.
gclouser701

IzzyB

Post by IzzyB »

Hi Kiana,

Your designs are truly incredible, I really like your first one alot with typography and flowy everything looks on the pages. The dark theme as well is such a great combination with font style and white color to help bring contrast from the design. The images are diaplyed amazingly as well. Cant wait to see which one you use to perfect!
Isabelle Bento (the person with the basic anime girl hair cut) UwU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ