Project 4 Preliminary

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
ItsAllisxn

Re: Project 4 Preliminary

Post by ItsAllisxn »

Hi Kathy,

Wow, I really love the geometric background for the first one! If you pick that one I'm really excited to see the scrolling idea you have within the pages, that'll be a really nice touch. This is more of something to try out rather than a critique, but maybe experimenting with the background and making it grayscale would help make the green pop out for your header and would make the rest of your layout elements pop out. Awesome job!
Allison Hartmann - Kachow 8-)

Kelsey_Reynolds

Post by Kelsey_Reynolds »

Hi Kathy, i think your first one is your strongest design, the geometric shapes are really pretty, in my opinion, and it just speaks to me i think. awesome work!

gavin_clouser

Post by gavin_clouser »

Im a fan of your second layout. I usually am not a fan of text on a box over an images. Other than that I like the imagery you used and the nav bar.
gclouser701

IzzyB

Post by IzzyB »

Hi Kathy,

You have two really cool designs. I prefer your first one due to the geometric shapes you used and how circular dynamic your buttons look. It gives a great sense of contrast to thr rest of your website and pulls your theme in the right way. Cant wait to see which one you chose to perfect!
Isabelle Bento (the person with the basic anime girl hair cut) UwU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ