project_2_final_jcowan

Post links to your Project Two websites for discussion and feedback.
Elle Barre

Re: project_2_final_jcowan

Post by Elle Barre »

James, you're a smart guy. If I knew too little (about coding) enrolling in this class, you knew too much. I did read your intro, cry me a river, dude, what are you even talking about? UI... NOOO. I am not ready. I continued reading out of respect for your experience and maybe useful trick to use in my near future. I did at least play with the scaling of the whole project to see how your elements moved around, that was cool. It's still hard to read your copy in that machine-like font. I'm sure you understand that some people are just not going to enjoy this kind of imagery and I'm sorry that I don't, it prevented me from being willing to look at it... I'm sorry! To be fair, I was also turned off by the original Star Trek when all of my brothers got to choose what we watched that night on TV. One TV for 10 people, three channels. I would go to my room and read fairy tales. You made a real good website. :- )
~ Elle Barre

TSUL

Post by TSUL »

I like the imagery, i like the rollover action on the buttons with those translucent boxes action! I like the yellow type on the rollover as well, I think it compliments the composition!
Tyler Sullivan

James Hill

Post by James Hill »

Hello James,
Your shop of curiosity is very cool and I like how it came out. The small scrolling aspect that plays with the background is really neat. The text being translucent make it a tad distracting to read but help with the imagery in the back.