project 3 (the real one)

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
angelraiders

Re: project 3 (the real one)

Post by angelraiders »

I really like all the different things going on. I think its going to be very important to unify all the different elements to make it work because they are so different. I like that its something different and should turn out great.

Mr_nonoffensive

Post by Mr_nonoffensive »

Looks good so far, any idea what colors you're going to be using?

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Theeeeeere it is! I was looking for your design. I gave you most of the feedback I have for this in class when you asked me so I've got just a couple of things I'd like to reiterate. Contrast and color will make or break this thing so make sure to use high-contrast, high-impact colors on this design. I think the metallics you and I talked about will really look strong on it as well. Also, I like the suggestion of making the header a little smaller on your inner pages so as not to overwhelm the content will help quite a bit.

Good luck with it, sir!
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

JohnLemieux

Post by JohnLemieux »

I agree with several others for the metallic texture. For this to stand out I would probably suggest using black as your background. It will make your text stand out even more if you go the metallic route. Silver would work well for the large graffiti words

mike_check

Post by mike_check »

Header looks nice, navigation could be a little smaller, maybe just fit it on one vertical line.
MIKE_CHECK
two.three.whatisthis

BLCITY.TasteMakers coming soon